Happy Chinese New Year!

Oh what a busy couple of days we've had! :)

But such bliss as we spent the new year celebrations with our extended family back in the little town due east.

This is one of my more personal posts but I find it timely as I've had many queries as to who the "we's and ours" I'm always talking about!

Most of you would know by now that our little e-trinket store was set-up out of a love for all trinkets & fascination with baubles. And it has expanded (thank God!) that it's become a little project for the girls - yes, the girls - me, my mum and my sister.

So between the three of us, we handle everything which is super-fun because it allows lots of girl-bonding time and it gives us a free hand at creativity!

Without further ado, here's introducing....

My sis (Hwee Mei), my mum (Jean) & me (Hwee Yen)!

Here are the elves at work during CNY, we thought to catch up on some new creations but orders just kept pouring in...here's a big shout out to our aunts, cousins, their relatives and friends - THANK YOU so much for buying Choobs!

These were some trinkets we created for them....

The best part of it all - which I think attracted them in the first place - is that they got to customize their own trinkets (I brought my entire shop back!). So each trinket is unique because it has their own personal touch.

Thank you again everyone!

And to all of you, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

May you see goodness, fruitfulness and blessing this year like never before :)

Best wishes,
Hwee Mei, Jean & Hwee Yen @ Choobs




0 comments: