Leafy Blue & A spring wedding!

Teal. Aqua. And all the shades in between - my favourite!

Was just thinking not too long ago about theme colours for my spring wedding and decided of course of my favourites (yay!) with a tinge of gold :)

And just because....here's a bracelet with beads from Perth in what has to be one of the most beautiful colours ever!




Leafy Blue
(Sold Out! Remakes possible in Orange)
RM30

Measures 17.5cm in length
- Made from teal round and flat glass beads, round aqua indian glass beads, round teal resin beads, silver leaf charms, silver toggle and findings, all from Australia -

And just to get into the mood of the wedding season, I went out to buy some wrapping tissues to play with and voila! Love the colour combo and I think I'm going with it!

More updates soon :)
Loves...

Click to order, pay or ship!

0 comments: