HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

We haven't forgotten! :)

Me, mum & che at a family photo shoot last year

It's been a day well-spent with the family - laughing, joking, eating, which ended in doing what big families do best - creating chaos at a restaurant packed with people with our rambunctious laughter :)

And even as the last minutes of the day pass by and after countless of wishes to my mom, my sister (who is already twice a mum!) and my female cousins, I find my fingers poised to once again wish all of you a very Happy Mother's Day!

Tonight I watched silently from my seat as these very sacrificial individuals tend lovingly to their children, meeting their every need, orbitting around their every movement and I think to myself what an impossibly challenging role they play. Yet, they do it so naturally, always protecting, always nurturing, always caring...just always everything.

There are times when we get on your nerves (and I speak on behalf of every child) and we make things more of a pain than it should be, but yet, you are gracious enough not to strangle us even then.

We thank you for holding back *laugh* and we know that it is your unconditional love for us that helps you do so :) Thank you for seeing us, not just through human eyes but through the eyes of love.

So to all the moms out there - Thank you!

To my very own mom and my sister, we (your children & I) LOVE YOU!

...and to all our friends, here's something really funny for you to enjoy with your mom :) Apparently, this is what being a mum really feels like!

0 comments: