Spring Frenzy

I'm going to be a bridesmaid!


My best friend's getting married and for the record, I couldn't be more elated that she's starting her "ever after" pretty soon :) but the looking for a bridesmaid's dress part is getting me a bit frantic and crazy!


It's pink-themed and because it's mostly spring or summer all over the world now, everything's more or less tailored to a garden wedding :) floral, light-weight and frilly....heheheh.....

Ah, spring summertime.....


As my dress-hunting continues this weekend, here's something to whet your appetite for more things to come!

Spring Frenzy (Sold Out)
RM28

Measures 17.5cm in length
- Made from bronze findings with bronze dragonfly & butterfly charms from Australia, glass leave beads and citrine spirals from Australia and olive green crystal swarovsky bicones -

Enjoy the spring frenzy!


Click to order, pay or ship!

0 comments: